Photobucket

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Perspective

It is funny how something small and insignificant can change ones perspective.  Life is never easy.  Never has been, never will be.  That much I know, but life and its events can change ones perspective.  I have always been somewhat of a pessimist.  Just my nature.  I was always quick to judge instead of seeing what I need to see first and then making the judgement.  Or hearing what I needed to hear and than making a judgement.  Life and its imperfections have made me change my perspective.  Take what I have and make it what I can, good or bad.

Instead of feeling anxious and nervous, I have a calm that I have never experienced.  I can only hope that this change of heart and spirit might continue.  I'm not perfect by any means, don't think I will be ever, but I can strive to make myself perfect enough that someone will see me in a different light and question my change, that I might be able to change their life and perspective as well.

I live for the gospel of Jesus Christ, I live for my family, and I live to spend eternity with them.  Nothing is more important than this.

No comments: