Photobucket

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Paul Revere AKA Cameron Staley

Today I had the opportunity to play mom instead of employee for a small window of time this morning.  I forgot how much  enjoyed walking my kids to school and listening to the conversations they hold with one another.  It usually consists of one telling the other that they are going to fast, to turn into a foot race to see who can get there first.

Today though, I got to watch our Cameron-Man perform his best Paul Revere (in costume) for a history lesson in class today.  Having that small opportunity, and watching him grin knowing that I sacrificed some pay and time from work to see him, made all the difference in the world.

My perspective needs a little kick sometimes.  And sometimes I need to stop and smell the roses and just let things be.  So what if my house isn't spotless, it just shows that our house is lived in and love resides here.

Enjoy the pictures of our own little Paul Revere!


No comments: