Photobucket

Monday, February 24, 2014

Wrong Side of the Bed...Maybe

Every now and again I wake up on the wrong side of the bed.  Sometimes it can last all week.  My husband says its PMS, I just say I'm not happy and can't find my happy place.  Today was one of those days, and nothing seemed to get me out of my funk.  I have a feeling it is probably going to be one of those weeks.  No amount of scripture reading, meditation, and deep breathing helped me out of it today.

On a good note, and I would like to end on a good note, I did get 6 chapters in the Book of Mormon read.  At least I know where to go for help so that I do not blow my top, but I did with a certain little man, when I saw his missing assignment sheet with his grades.  Makes mommy rethink some choices she has made in the last year.

Back I go to scripture reading and heartfelt prayers to make it through the week in one piece, and so that my kids can make it through the week in one piece also.

No comments: