Photobucket

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Let Sleeping Children Lie

There is nothing better than catching your kids sleeping and snapping a quick photo. I have always loved catching my kids sleeping and getting a quick photo op. Not a care in the world, not a worry running through their little minds. They get to just be kids and enjoy it. And I enjoy them too.
These photos were caught directly following the kids swim meet on Saturday. 5 am is an early wake up call for these kids and it showed by the end. At least they didn't have to be up by 4 am to make sure the car was loaded and a breakfast for my champions was hot and ready. The sacrifices I make for these two. They deserve it.






Madeline is the one with the pink cap bobbing up and down. She's only four and one of two four year olds competing on our swim team.







Cameron has become one very good swimmer this year. I hope he sticks with it, cause this mom thinks he is going to be great.




No comments: