Photobucket

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Welcome Fall

Fall has not quite made it to California yet. We spent the opening fall weekend at a family birthday party on Saturday. It was much warmer than what I am wanting fall to be. I have been commenting that we are going to be wearing shorts until Halloween if the weather doesn't get any cooler.
The kids had a blast, while at the birthday party, playing on their awesome tree house that their "Blue Grandpa" built for them. It is definitely the kind of tree house that just about every kid dreams about. It's not 100% complete, but it's getting there.
I have started up my Sunday Cookie Bake again. Forgot how much fun it is to get the kids involved with some baking. I also have a ton of new and easy recipes that any kid could make. Today was an old recipe I have made before. And there will be lots of cookies for the kids to take to school for the week. Yay, for yummy treats.

No comments: