Photobucket

Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Day Late and a Dollar Short

I had every intention of posting about my day and events...and didn't do it. Oh well, that's life and I can't stress over it. Have to just keep going.
This little munchkin earned a life skill award yesterday for responsibility. I have a responsible kid, only because her mom is responsible. I feel this is more of an award for her dad and I than her. She loves to procrastinate everything. And always finds better activities to fill her time, than what she is actually supposed to be doing. Her bedroom clean up has been going on now for 3 weeks. And I think the only toys that have been picked up are her Barbie's, and she didn't even put the box away. It's in the middle of her messy room. Thank goodness kids have parents for the first 18 years of their lives. This one is going to need us for awhile and thank goodness. Life would not be the same without her.

No comments: