Photobucket

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What Would I Do Without Them

I have been so lucky to have a great family that lives so close and helps me when I need it. I don't always need the help, but when I do, they do their best to come through. As a working mom that means the most to me. I am so lucky to have such wonderful people to help take care of and fulfill what I sometimes cannot for my kids.

I appreciate all the games, meets and church activities that my family make a point to be there for. As a kid it always meant the world to have my mom and dad cheering me on and even as I get older it still means a lot to now have them and the rest of our clan out there cheering for my kids. And the smiles when they see more than Paul and I cheering for them is even better.

I don't know where life will take us in the near future, but I will always have my family and they will always have me and my family. I would hope that someday I might be able to repay them, in some fashion, for all the help and support that they give my family.

No comments: