Photobucket

Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Day Like No Other

Today needs to go down in the history books. For the first time ever I did not have a single issue with getting kids ready for church. They got up on time, did not fuss about breakfast, and even were dressed earlier than usual. I was even able to curl Madeline's hair before church. There are miracles out there, even if they are small ones. Got out the door 10 minutes before church, which allowed us time to sit and prepare for our meetings. I, of course, could not tell you what was spoken during sacrament meeting because I forgot the crayons and was trying to keep our soon to be 4 year old Madeline occupied. So it was a typical Sunday.

I am very excited for next Sunday because this will be Madeline's very first Primary program at church. Here is hoping that she does well and doesn't blow out every hearing aid when she speaks her part in the microphone.

No comments: