Photobucket

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Responsibility...a hard pill to swallow

Especially for my Cameron-man.
This guy is having to learn a lesson that is even hard for us adults.  Lately we have been dealing with being forgetful...forget to do homework, forget to bring homework home, forget to do chores.  He is one great kid, but is having to learn a lesson in being responsible.  If he had a one track mind he would do great, but his mind moves at light speed sometimes.  I hope that this is just a phase and that he will get more and more responsible.  I can't take any more tearful phone calls on my way to work in the morning.  It makes being a working mommy very hard.  I wish I could fix it all for him, but I know that I would only make him more reliant on me and even less responsible.  Patience from me for now.

He will get it one day... I Hope.

No comments: