Photobucket

Monday, January 28, 2013

Changes!!!

2013 is gracing our family with a lot of big changes. Most of the changes directly affect this mommy. It has been known for some time that my current place of employment was going to be losing our manager and his company that runs our office. There was a lot of unknowns that had to be taken care of...like who was going to sign a contract to run our office and if we were going to be retaining our jobs.

 Friday I was offered a full time position with the new company, doing what I already currently do. I stewed for an entire weekend trying to decide if this was the answer to our financial prayers. For the past 9 months Paul has been busy trying to find a new department to work for that would allow us some breathing room financially. Many months of prayers and fasting... and nothing had come our way until Friday. So to take some burden off of our financial issues to take care of a mountain of debt...we believe this is the answer to our prayers and fasting for the time being. I will be a full time mommy and a full time employee. It is not the best of circumstances, we know, but it is what we have to work with for the time being.

 I am sure there will be days that I lose it and want to cry. There will be things that I will have no choice, but to miss...I just hope that as my kids get a bit older they will understand why I had to go back to work full time. I love my kids, I love my husband and it breaks my heart that things weren't different.

So here's to a new year, a new beginning, and big changes for our future.

No comments: