Photobucket

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Goodbye October...Hello November

The pumpkins carved, the kids dressed in their finest Halloween costumes, the house decorated with bats, ghosts, pumpkins and all things scary. Fun family outings, trick or treating and an all around good time. October has been a great month and treated us all well.

Now it is on to our busy November. We have a birthday party, a few baby showers, the coming of the end of my softball season, an anniversary and many thanks to be had and given. I am so looking forward to what this month has in store for us (maybe even a new camera). I can hardly wait for all the family and friends that will be near.

I am so grateful for everything that I have and all the blessings that have been bestowed upon our family this year. Now on to all the holiday festivities and more memories to be made.

No comments: