Photobucket

Saturday, November 26, 2011

I'm Baaaack!!!!

Sorry to have left you out hanging on all our exciting adventures. Well, not that exciting. Now I have to remember where I left off and where I need to start up again. September is a blur. Probably busy with kids school stuff, family and who knows what else. What I do remember is this last photo of Paul's beloved motorcycle.
We held onto this beauty for as long as we could, but in the end it succumbed to being sold, to what I hope was a good home, where they will take very good of care of her. Paul babied this beauty.

On to October. Lots of fun fall activities. Here are the pics to prove it.


There was the corn maze at the start of the month.


And then to end October is our Halloween fun.

Me and my wild and crazy coworkers dressed up for Halloween.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice picks ...... with great smile....
:)