Photobucket

Saturday, November 26, 2011

11 Years and Still Hanging on for the Ride


That's right Paul and I have been married for 11 years. Hard to believe that it is already 11 years. I don't feel that old or feel that there has been that much time between then and now. We have had our ups and downs, peaks and valleys, weight gain and weight loss, but I couldn't ask for a better man to spend that time with. This year has been a tough one, but we take it in stride and hope for the best. I really can't wait to see where the future takes us. Who knows where we will be in 11 more years or 30 more or 50, but I know we will have a lot of fun with them.

We spent our anniversary in Reno. It was just a short trip, but it was nice to get away and have adult time together (especially the fact that we didn't have kids come climb into bed in the middle of the night). I didn't get pushed off the bed or lose the covers (BLISS).

Didn't take pictures of our trip or anything. I guess I am getting old, if I didn't even get one picture taken of Paul and I on our anniversary. Oh well, there is always next year.

No comments: