Photobucket

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

FOUND...Holiday Photos

I finally found my camera cord. HALLELUJAH!!! Don't ask how many boxes it took to find it either.

You'll have to start from the bottom of the post to get the full effect. I posted the pics and realized that I needed to reverse the order. Instead of messing with it I figured you could just start at the bottom instead of the top. I am just going to be lazy. Something I am perfecting very nicely.

And then it was all over
We opened lots of gifts from grandmas and grandpas, aunts and uncles, mommy and daddy, and of course, Santa
We stuffed many gifts under the tree for Christmas morning
We sprinkled our reindeer food so they would stop and snack for awhile
We opened our Christmas Eve pajamas
We made reindeer food for Santa's reindeer
We decorated the Tree

No comments: