Photobucket

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Where Have I Been???

In answer to that question I have been here the whole time. I have been busier than all get all. I thought that life would slow down once the holidays passed, but that hasn't been the case.

There was our anniversary trip, that didn't pan out as planned (another post to come). Then my birthday, Christmas, New Years, back to work, back to school, and now I will be packing a house and moving into another house just a few miles away. This means some big changes for us, new school (in the fall), new ward (for those who don't understand, in the Mormon church our areas are designed into wards and our home determines which church building and ward we will go to), we will be heading to the Ceres building in the Turlock Stake, and some new memories. When we are able to get into the new house I will make sure to post pics.

I am hoping to keep up on the blogging front. I know that this is the only way that some of you get to see us and watch our kids grow. I'm not perfect, so it doesn't mean that I won't disappear for a while, only to pop back up on the radar.

I am hoping to make this more of a daily blog, especially since Paul and I are doing the diet/workout thing together. I mainly am looking to tone up some body parts that sag since having children and Paul is looking to drop a few pounds and inches around the middle. This is a win win for us, because we are so competitive we will keep each other going. This diet/workout thing is so much easier with a partner. I will keep all updated on how we are doing with our weight losses and toning.

No comments: