Photobucket

Thursday, June 18, 2009

And Then He Turned Six









My little man Cameron has finally had his sixth birthday. What a great birthday it was. On June 11th, which is his actual birthday, our small little family headed out to Chuck E Cheese's for some pizza and fun. On the 13th we got the huge family together for a very large and very nice birthday party. I think he really had a lot of fun. Some of his faces as he was opening presents are priceless.

What would I do without that little man. He really is a joy to have around, even if his meltdowns and whining get on the annoying side sometimes. He is one of the most sensitive little boys I know. He really does wear his heart on his sleeve. All the old ladies at church are always commenting on his deep little dimples and how he is the luckiest boy to have them. I am not so sure about that. When he is older, I am not wanting some teenage girl to catch wind that he has dimples, as adorable as they are when they pop during a picture. He loves his little sister and I don't think there is anything he wouldn't do for that girl...(Madeline takes advantage of that right now... and it will only get worse as she gets older). He doesn't like yelling, so there is definitely not a lot of that in our house. He is my calm next to the storm named Madeline. He is responsible when asked and does his best to get out of any kind of cleaning (he is going to be that guy that you can't get to do anything I am afraid). He was my whole world when it was just him and I most days as dad ran off to work, and it may end up being his downfall. He is loved by his mom and dad and sister and we really would be lost without that little boy of ours. He really can put a smile on anyones face.

No comments: