Photobucket

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Why I Love California

I have always lived in California, except for the most perfect 2 1/2 years that I spent at Ricks College, in Rexburg Idaho. That said, all I can do is think about getting out of this awful state. Not because I don't like California anymore, but it isn't the California I grew up in. The politics, the lousy education system, the crime, and the liberals.

I do have my reasons for staying and here they are. The Beach and that wonderful sea air.
The Rolling Green Hills in the Spring
The snowy mountains in the Winter


Does any other state have this to offer? Nope, so I am content to stick things out for the time being until they get so bad that it's time for the millennium and there isn't any other choice than for them to get better.

No comments: