Photobucket

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It is 12:43 AM & I can't SLEEP!!

It is really late in the evening and I just can't sleep. Don't know the reason, I just can't sleep. Maybe it is the impending cleaning fest, chili making and impending work that needs to be tackled and finished. Maybe I am feeling a little overwhelmed by the soon to be end of the school year or the impending pay cut to Paul's salary. Maybe I am feeling a little lonely and without a really good friend to hear me and understand me and help me. I guess I am just feeling a little emotional and it is only early Wed. morning. Maybe it is that time of the month, as my husband would say, which makes me a little angry when he says that now that I am thinking of that.

Am I the only one who goes through these kind of low points. You know that kind that makes you feel a little worthless and boring and unattractive. The kind that makes you a little angry at others and makes you speak your mind a little to harshly only to realize you may have hurt another's feelings. That is how I am feeling at the moment. (Or maybe it is because I have been up way past my bedtime.)

I really shouldn't feel this way. I have an amazing family, an amazing husband, two amazing kids, and a life that I am sure others would want a little piece of or a glimpse of. But I still feel kind of blah. Blah. Blah. Blah.

I'll get over it. I always do, just don't understand why I feel this way sometimes.

2 comments:

Welcome said...

could it be, beautiful lady, that you are woman *and* human? ;) And, ahhh, the impending doom of the cursed period. A man may never truly understand - unless he has prostate cancer and has to go through hormone therapy and even then it may only be a "taste" - but i'm still so grateful for the one i've got. =) big hug from MI!! Cheers!

Anonymous said...

The only one? No, not even close. You are far from being the only one to feel that way, and you are far from being without friends who understand!

Love you!!!