Photobucket

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Decorating



Paul has had a shift change, which means I have a lot of alone time in the evenings.

I also have a broken air conditioner at the moment.

So to combat the alone time and take my mind off of the fact that it is a sauna in the house, I decided to finally put some decorations up on Madeline's poor barren walls. Which have been barren since the day we brought her home from the hospital. I know, nearly three years, but I was waiting for the perfect decorations to jump out at me for her walls. They are a particular shade of green and yellow, and it has been so hard to find exactly what I wanted until I walked into Target (my favorite store by the way, can't walk out of that place without something in my hand).

Some wall washing and some sticker sticking and we have a room fit for a cute little girl. We have butterflies on the yellow half of the wall and flowers on the green. Still have a lot of work in her room, but at least it is a start.

No comments: