Photobucket

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Firsts


The picture is of course my little Cameron man on his very first day of first grade. And he really isn't that little anymore. My little boy has grown up so fast. He has gone from my sweet arms to the first grade and I still wonder where all the time has gone. He is at school all day now and I miss having him at home. Who would have thought that I could miss having a kid at home, but I do. It is a lot different when it is just Madeline and I. That will change in week as well. She too will be starting her very first year of preschool.

My kids are growing up before my eyes and I would like time to stop for just a year or two so my kids don't pass me by. So here's to firsts and kids growing up when all we want is for them to stay innocent and little.

No comments: