Photobucket

Monday, October 06, 2008

I'm Loved


Today was one of those days that I knew I was going to be extra tired. I was up early to get Cameron off to school and Madeline to grandma's house before 8:30 am. Then it was off to work for me until about 5:15 pm (alot of you out there can relate to this even if you don't work outside the home). Paul had said that he had to work late so I picked the kids up and grandma's and was racking my brain as to what to make us for dinner (we had waffles and sausage). I don't care for long days at work and no help after work with the kids. But today Paul surprised me by not having to work late and showing up with flowers and a very sweet card. It is not often that my husband buys me flowers. I can count about six times, seven if you count today, that my husband has bought me flowers. So it is a rare occurrence that I receive them, but I love surprises like these. Maybe next time it will be a trip to Hawaii (I can wish can't I).

1 comment: