Photobucket

Sunday, October 19, 2008

An Exciting Weekend



It has been an exciting weekend for our little man. We are one week shy of the end of Cameron's first year playing soccer. This poor guy has wanted to score a goal during his games since the first week, and on Saturday he finally accomplished his goal. He scored the very first goal of the game. His coach was so excited for him and Cameron was so excited, his coach had him run off the field to give Mom a great big hug (made me melt). You couldn't wipe the smile off his face for the remaining of the game. I am so glad he was able to do what he set out to do.




I also got a rare opportunity to spend away from the husband and kids to spend a girls night out at our local "Color Me Mine", painting a ceramic snowman. It was so nice to get away for just 3 hours and talk about girl stuff. I think this is probably going to be my newest hobby. We are already talking about going again next month. Especially since on Saturday's it is their pajama party day and only charge you $2 to sit and paint, but you still have to pay for the individual ceramic pieces that you paint. My snowman will be completely finished on Wed. after it has been glossed. I can hardly wait.

2 comments:

Larry & Erica Evans said...

yeah....Maddie finally did this past Sat too!!!!! I loved to paint!!!! If I get a sitter....can I come too???

Laura said...

Jeanne Litke passed away today. Thought I'd let you know.