Photobucket

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cameron's Soccer Game


I was finally able to get some pics of my little man playing some soccer on Saturday. Unfortunately, Paul kept telling me that Cameron was not playing like his normal self. He was more than a little out of it. He had woken up saying his tummy hurt, but this happens on almost a daily basis, until he eats breakfast and then he is fine. Later in the afternoon, while at our nephews birthday party, Cameron was indeed running a fever, which would explain his very odd behavior on the soccer field. I am hoping for a better performance next week in order to get some good pics of Cameron playing, Paul says he is a real natural at soccer, I wouldn't know anything about that. I am still dealing with the fever as I write this. I hate when my kids are sick. I always feel so helpless because I can't make it all better.

No comments: