Photobucket

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Another B-day

Today I celebrated birthday # 32. I can hardly believe it. I still feel like I should be in my 20's. I don't like my thirties. Which means I am really not going to like my 40's. But I can't stop time so I will just have to get used to the years coming and going.

It was a pretty good b-day. Went to church and was wished happy b-day by those who knew it was my b-day. Afterwards I headed out to my parents house for some nice warm soup, presents and cake and ice cream. When that was finished we headed out to the Christmas Lights, but to our dismay the rain settled in and we had to drive through and not get those great pictures of the kids with their big eyes looking at all the many lights. On the way home my poor little Madeline got sick and I got to finish my b-day by cleaning up a really yucky mess.

If it weren't for the mess, I think I would have had a much better b-day. Oh well, there is always next year to make up for this one.

No comments: