Photobucket

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Doing some updating

Sorry that it has been awhile. We are in the process of making some changes to the inside of our home that has kept me pretty busy helping the husband man. I will post some pics of the home soon as it looks put back together. We have finished the chair rails in the kids room, in the process of replacing the doors and baseboards. Next up will be dual pane windows, yippeeee!!! And when there is some extra money a brand new kitchen and bathrooms. I cannot believe how much work a home is.

2 comments:

Welcome said...

I'm excited to see what you do. We're looking to change interior doors, window and door moulding and to paint and I need some serious ideas!

MommaArch said...

I can't wait to see the mounds of work that await us in our new home!!! I don't know whether to be excited or scared to death!!!